From £433 Per person, based on 2 adults sharing
The Best Sabinal offers fantastic accommodation full of Spanish flavour in the heart of Roquetas De Mar, and boasts a colourful pirate themed splash park with slides which is great to keep the little ones entertained! For the adults and big kids, the hotel provides a lovely pool with sea views which is perfect for an afternoon swim. Inside the hotel, the décor is fresh and guests will be welcomed with a friendly atmosphere. Boasting a great seafront location and a good range of facilities the Best Hotel Sabinal ticks all the right boxes!
- Flat screen television
- Safety deposit box*
- Balcony or terrace
- Mini bar*
- Bathroom containing a bath or shower.
- Air conditioning (between 01 Jun and 30 Sep).
- Daily room cleaning service
- Towel change on request
The main resort is Roquetas de Mar. It's a seaside resort with a wide belt of golden sand running alongside it. Although it used to be a quiet fishing village, it's all grown up now - you'll find everything from swish shopping malls and seafront restaurants to tiny tapas bars and Brit-style pubs.
THINGS TO DO:-
Mario Park, Roquetas de Mar
- a fun filled waterpark with 6 swimming pools, various slides including Kamikaze, Black Hole and more sedate rides like the Rio Bravo. There is also a selection of places to eat.
Mini Hollywood, Tabernas
- head inland from Roquetas de Mar and you will find this working film set and Western style theme park where you can experience dusty saloons and cowboy stunt shows plus much more.
- here you can stroke a manta-ray, swim with a shark and discover why piranhas have been getting such a bad press. You'll see lots of sea horses, tropical fish and octopus too. Located only 10 mins drive from the resort centre.
- sitting on a hilltop with sweeping views over the city the Alcazaba is Almerias version of the Alhambra. Built back in the 10th century the fortress complex includes watch towers and a castle.
Punta Entinas-Sabinar Natural Park
- a few kilometres down the road from Roquetas you'll find this natural park which has a 15km stretch of protected coastline.
Transfers are included in the cost of this offer.
Inflight meals are not included in the cost of this offer but snacks are available to buy on board the aircraft.
The All Inclusive package includes buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main buffet restaurant. Snacks are available at selected times between meals for a minimum of 3hrs per day. Local wine, beer, spirits and non-alcoholic drinks are available for a minimum of 12hrs per day until 23:30. Please note: All Inclusive package valid from 14:00 upon arrival until 12:00 on day of departure.
**PLEASE NOTE A NUMBER OF OUR STAFF HAVE VISITED THIS HOTEL AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT AND THEY WOULD BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE HOTEL OR RESORT.**
Please note the luggage allowance on this offer is 22kg per person plus 10kg hand luggage.
If you would like more information on this offer or would like to request that we book it for you, then please don't hesitate to get in touch. You can give us a call or if you would prefer to make your enquiry online you can fill in the form below and click the button at the bottom to send us an email. The details of the offer you have selected will be sent to us automatically...
Offers are subject to availability.