Below are the details of the deal you selected...
||Tenerife - 3* Los Cristianos - Family of 4
|Dates / Times:
||Departing 20th Jun 2019, 15:45
Returning 30th Jun 2019, 20:25
Return time is the date of departure from the resort airport.
||- half board
||Sol Room with Lounge
||Sol Arona Tenerife
||Enjoying harbour views with easy access to the beach and resort centre, this family hotel has a wide range of facilities. Relax and enjoy the free-form pool area for soaking up the sun, or take a stroll to the Los Cristianos harbour. There are plenty of activities to keep you amused while the little ones enjoy the children`s club and some great entertainment too. With a range of board options this hotel really has something for everyone.
Flat screen television
Safety deposit box*
Balcony or terrace
Bathroom containing a bath with shower attachment.
Daily room cleaning service and towel change
Transfers are included in the cost of this offer.
Inflight meals are not included in the cost of this offer but snacks are available to buy onboard the aircraft.
Please note the luggage allowance on this offer is 22kg per person plus 10kg hand luggage.
||- Agora Restaurant
Buffet. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with show cooking. Highchairs, microwaves, kids menu and kids buffet available.
- Blanco Bar
Pool bar showing live sports (open between 10.00am and 12.00pm). Serves food.
- Sports Bar
Sports bar showing live sports (open between 01 Oct and 31 May, between 6.00pm and 1.00am, depending on occupancy).
- 2 outdoor pools including children's pool (freshwater).
- Outdoor freshwater pool. Sunbathing area with sunbeds and parasols.
- Outdoor freshwater children's pool. Sunbathing area with sunbeds and parasols. Baby-changing facilities are available.
- Gym (min age 18yrs).
- Aerobics, pool table*, aqua aerobics, climbing, darts, mini-golf, petanque and table tennis.
- Daily daytime entertainment including racket sports, small team games, team sports, family and water-based activities.
- Daily evening entertainment including bingo, in-house entertainment shows, karaoke, live DJ, live music, mini-disco, professional shows, quizzes and rep cabaret.
- Children's pool
- Restaurant with highchairs, kid's menu and kid's buffet
- Children's club (5-12yrs) - arts and crafts, small team games, sports and water-based (open between 01 Jun and 30 Sep, between 10.00am and 3.00pm, depending on occupancy).
- Beauty treatments available.*
- Reception - equipment for hire includes fan*, kettle*, motorised scooter*, pushchair* and wheelchair*. Services available include currency exchange*, luggage storage and motorised scooter charging.
- On-site mini-market.
Please note some facilities may incur a local charge.
Although the Foreign Office currently have placed no restrictions on travel to this destination we recommend when travelling abroad anywhere you check the Foreign Office website for up to date information, this website can be reached on the following link.
We also recommend that you check with you doctor for up to date information regarding any inoculations that might be recommended.
The deposit on this holiday is £60 per person and the balance is due 14 weeks before departure
A low deposit may be available please call for details, subject to booking conditions.
We do not issue insurance, but you must have travel insurance. If you require a quote please phone Blue Planet on 0800 037 1321.
Please note that due to the high volume of tickets in high season our company ticketing policy is that tickets will be dispatched 7 days prior to departure.
||Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6,
Total price, based on a family of 4
2 adults & 2 child (12 or under)
If you want to book this offer, you can do so with your credit card through our secure server. You must read and agree to our Terms & Conditions before you can book.
If you would like further information or wish to book this offer, please call.