Below are the details of the deal you selected...
||Fuerteventura - 3* Corralejo - family of 4
|Dates / Times:
||Departing 8th May 2019, 10:00
Returning 22nd May 2019, 15:45
Return time is the date of departure from the resort airport.
||- all inclusive
||1 bedroom apartment
||Oasis Papagayo Resort & Acua Waterpark
||Jump straight into the action at the Oasis Papagayo, with activities and entertainment galore, this hotel is perfect for all ages and has something on offer for everyone. Set in tropical gardens, you can relax by the pool soaking up the sun or for those sports enthusiasts and families who like to keep active, you can take advantage of the many facilities on offer including an Olympic-size pool! With spacious two bedroom apartments, a chilled out atmosphere and even a ten pin bowling alley, this hotel is perfect for families in search of some fun in the sun. We have also included unlimited daily entrance to Acua Water Park. There are plenty of fun filled water slides, a lazy river, a wave pool and children’s splash park to keep the entire family entertained.
Room facilities include:
- Flat screen television
- Safety deposit box*
- Balcony or terrace
- Double cooking rings
- Bathroom containing a bath with shower attachment.
Transfers are included in the cost of this offer.
Inflight meals are not included in the cost of this offer but snacks are available to buy onboard the aircraft.
Please note the luggage allowance on this offer is 22kg per person plus 10kg hand luggage.
||- Mediterranean Buffet Restaurant
Buffet. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Show cooking at breakfast and dinner. Highchairs and microwaves available. Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn.
- Papagayo Restaurant
Buffet. Serves dinner. Located on the poolside. Please note that the hotel requests that gentlemen wear long trousers.
- Bowling Bar
Sports bar (open between 5.00pm and 1.00am, 5 days a week). Serves food.
- Club Bar
Disco bar (open between 6.00pm and 1.00am).
- Pool Bar
Pool bar (open between 10.00am and 6.00pm). Serves food.
- 4 outdoor pools including children's pool and pool with children's section (3 saltwater and freshwater).
- Outdoor saltwater pool with children's section. Sunbathing area with sunbeds and parasols. Towels*. Inflatables are permitted.
- Outdoor saltwater children's pool. Sunbathing area with sunbeds and parasols. Towels*. Baby-changing facilities are available.
- 25m Semi-Olympic outdoor saltwater pool. Sunbathing area with sunbeds and parasols. Towels*.
- 50m Olympic outdoor freshwater pool* (heated). 7 lanes. Towels*. The pool is heated from 01 Nov to 30 Apr. (Swimming cap required).
- Water sports - water polo, windsurfing.* (run by external company). (Min age 8yrs).
- Air conditioned gym with cardio fitness training equipment, aerobics studio, free weights area, stretching zone and fixed strength equipment (min age 18yrs).
- Aerobics, pool table*, aqua aerobics, dance classes, darts, football*, paddle, petanque, table tennis, tennis and volleyball.
- Cycle services include secure storage with CCTV, bike cleaning facilities and bike hire*.
- Bowling alley* with 10 lanes.
- Giant Chess*.
- Frequent daytime entertainment including arts and crafts, racket sports, small team games, team sports, family and water-based activities.
- Frequent evening entertainment including bingo, in-house entertainment shows, karaoke, live music, mini-disco, professional shows and quizzes.
- Children's pool
- Bowling alley
- Restaurant with highchairs
- Children's club (4-12yrs)
Arts and crafts, small team games, sports, water-based, story time and drama and music (open between 11.00am and 1.00pm, 6 days a week, depending on occupancy).
- Children's playground
Slides and adventure play area (age and height restrictions may apply).
Equipment for hire includes motorised scooter*, pushchair*, sun tent* and wheelchair*. Services available include concierge service, currency exchange*, English newspapers*, luggage storage and towel hire*.
- On-site mini-market.
Please note some facilities may incur a local charge.
Although the Foreign Office currently have placed no restrictions on travel to this destination we recommend when travelling abroad anywhere you check the Foreign Office website for up to date information, this website can be reached on the following link.
We also recommend that you check with you doctor for up to date information regarding any inoculations that might be recommended.
The deposit on this holiday is £60 per person and the balance is due 14 weeks before departure
A low deposit may be available please call for details, subject to booking conditions.
We do not issue insurance, but you must have travel insurance. If you require a quote please phone Blue Planet on 0800 037 1321.
Please note that due to the high volume of tickets in high season our company ticketing policy is that tickets will be dispatched 7 days prior to departure.
||Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6,
Total price, based on a family of 4
2 adults & 2 child (12 or under)
If you want to book this offer, you can do so with your credit card through our secure server. You must read and agree to our Terms & Conditions before you can book.
If you would like further information or wish to book this offer, please call.