Below are the details of the deal you selected...
||Crete - 4* Hersonissos - Family of 3
|Dates / Times:
||Departing 24th Jun 2019, 15:30
Returning 1st Jul 2019, 22:55
Return time is the date of departure from the resort airport.
||- all inclusive
||Double or twin room with mountain or Garden View
||Royal Belvedere Hotel
||Great facilities and a wonderful location make the Royal Belvedere Hotel a firm favourite with families. The hotel is located in an attractive hilltop location surrounded by olive, lemon and palm trees and an abundance of flowering plants. The hotel appeals to both families and couples of all ages due to the fabulous range of facilities offered at the complex.
Room Facilities include:
- Flat screen television
- Safety deposit box*
- Balcony or terrace
- Bathroom containing a bath with shower attachment.
- Air conditioning.
- Daily room cleaning service, linen changes and towel change
Transfers are included in the cost of this offer.
Inflight meals are not included in the cost of this offer but snacks are available to buy onboard the aircraft.
Please note the luggage allowance on this offer is 22kg per person plus 10kg hand luggage.
||- Cretan Restaurant
Buffet. Serves dinner with show cooking. Located on the poolside. Please note that the hotel requests that gentlemen wear long trousers.
- Minos Restaurant
Buffet. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with show cooking. Highchairs, microwaves, kids menu and kids buffet available. Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn and that gentlemen wear long trousers.
- Rotiserie Restaurant
Buffet. Serves dinner with show cooking. Located on the poolside. Highchairs available. Please note that the hotel requests that gentlemen wear long trousers.
- Apolo Pool Bar
Pool bar (open between 6.00pm and 1.00am).
- Artemis Pool Bar
Bar located on the poolside (open between 10.00am and 6.00pm). Serves food.
- Posidon Main Bar
Lobby Bar (open between 6.00pm and 1.00am). Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn.
- 2 outdoor pools including children's pool (2 saltwater).
- Outdoor saltwater pool. Sunbathing area with sunbeds and parasols. Towels*. Baby-changing facilities are available. Inflatables are permitted.
- Outdoor saltwater children's pool. Sunbathing area with sunbeds and parasols. Inflatables are permitted.
- Gym with cardio fitness training equipment and stretching zone.
- Aerobics, pool table*, aqua aerobics, athletics, badminton, basketball, darts, mini-golf, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and yoga.
- Frequent daytime entertainment including arts and crafts, racket sports, small team games, team sports, family and water-based activities.
- Frequent evening entertainment including bingo, in-house entertainment shows, karaoke, live DJ, mini-disco, professional shows, quizzes and rep cabaret.
- Children's pool
- 2 restaurants with highchairs, kid's menu and kid's buffet
- Children's club (4-12yrs) - arts and crafts, small team games, sports, water-based, story time, food-based and drama and music (open between 10.00am and 7.00pm, 6 days a week).
- Children's playground
Swings, climbing frame, slides, adventure play area and shaded area (age and height restrictions may apply).
- Beauty treatments available (min age 16yrs).*
Equipment for hire includes bottle warmer, kettle and pushchair*. Services available include concierge service, currency exchange*, luggage storage and towel hire*.
- On-site mini-market.
Please note some facilities may incur a local charge.
Although the Foreign Office currently have placed no restrictions on travel to this destination we recommend when travelling abroad anywhere you check the Foreign Office website for up to date information, this website can be reached on the following link.
We also recommend that you check with you doctor for up to date information regarding any inoculations that might be recommended.
The deposit on this holiday is £60 per person and the balance is due 14 weeks before departure
A low deposit may be available please call for details, subject to booking conditions.
We do not issue insurance, but you must have travel insurance. If you require a quote please phone Blue Planet on 0800 037 1321.
Please note that due to the high volume of tickets in high season our company ticketing policy is that tickets will be dispatched 7 days prior to departure.
||Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6, Image 7, Image 8, Image 9, Image 10, Image 11, Image 12,
Total price, based on a family of 3
2 adults & 1 child (12 or under)
If you want to book this offer, you can do so with your credit card through our secure server. You must read and agree to our Terms & Conditions before you can book.
If you would like further information or wish to book this offer, please call.