Below are the details of the deal you selected...
||Majorca - 3* Alcudia - family of 3
|Dates / Times:
||Departing 4th May 2019, 16:15
Returning 11th May 2019, 21:00
Return time is the date of departure from the resort airport.
||- all inclusive
||double or twin room
||Club Mac Alcudia Resort & Waterpark
||Perfect for waterbabies, family-friendly Club Mac Alcudia Resort & Waterpark includes unlimited use of the waterpark in the price! Combine that with non-stop activities and entertainment for the whole family within the complex and it’s not hard to see why it is a HFC favourite! Set in extensive grounds. 600m from the Alcudia resort centre. 1.5km from the beach (regular courtesy bus).
- Flat screen television
- Safety deposit box
- Balcony or terrace
- Mini bar*
- Bathroom containing a shower.
- Air conditioning.
- Daily room cleaning service
- Linen changes and towel change on request
Transfers are included in the cost of this holiday.
Inflight meals are not included in the cost of this holiday but snacks are available to buy onboard the aircraft.
The All Inclusive package includes buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant. Snacks served at selected times between meals. Unlimited local beer, wine and spirits for a minimum of 12 hours per day. Please note: the All Inclusive package is not available at the waterpark however, guests are entitled to a 20% discount on food and drink.
The child age on this offer is 2-12 years inclusive.
Please note the luggage allowance on this offer is 22kg person plus 10kg hand luggage.
||- Jupiter Restaurant
Buffet. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Show cooking at breakfast, dinner and lunch. Highchairs, microwaves and kids buffet available. Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn.
- Marte Restaurant
Buffet. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with show cooking. Highchairs, microwaves and kids buffet available. Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn.
- Saturno Restaurant
Buffet. Serves breakfast and dinner with show cooking. Highchairs, microwaves and kids buffet available. Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn.
- Circus Bar
Bar located on the terrace (open between 8.00pm and 12.00am, depending on occupancy).
- Jupiter Bar
Pool bar (open between 10.00am and 11.30pm). Serves food.
Pool bar located on the terrace (open between 10.00am and 11.30pm).
- Burger Bar
Pool bar (open between 12.30pm and 4.00pm). Serves food.
- Moon Bar - Chill Out Payable Branded Drinks
Cocktail bar located in the gardens. Adults only. (Open between 01 Jul and 31 Aug, between 8.00pm and 11.45pm).
- Saturno Bar
Pool bar located on the terrace (open between 10.30am and 11.00pm, depending on occupancy).
- Vip Bar - Payable Branded Drinks
Bar located on the terrace. Adults only. (Open between 8.00pm and 11.45pm).
- 7 outdoor pools including 2 children's pools and pool with children's section (freshwater). Splash park and aqua park.
- Pool table*, aqua aerobics, athletics, darts, football, mini-golf, petanque, table tennis, tennis and volleyball.
- Cinema (Min age 6yrs).
- Daily daytime entertainment including arts and crafts, racket sports, small team games, team sports, family and water-based activities.
- Daily evening entertainment including bingo, in-house entertainment shows, karaoke, live music, mini-disco, professional shows and quizzes.
- Electric mini-boat hire*
- 2 children's pools
- 3 restaurants with highchairs and kid's buffets
- Children's club (4-12yrs) - arts and crafts, small team games, sports, movie nights, water-based and food-based.
- Children's playground - swings, climbing frame, slides and shaded area (age and height restrictions may apply).
- Indoor play area (up to 3yrs) - soft play area (open between 10.00am and 10.00pm).
- Aqua park included, featuring: slides, kamikaze, multi lane racer and aqua loop slides.
- Splash park - spouts and waterfall.
- Beauty treatments available (min age 18yrs).*
- On-site hairdressers.*
- Reception - open approximately 0hrs per day, all week. Equipment for hire includes bottle warmer*, fan*, motorised scooter*, pushchair* and wheelchair*. Services available include currency exchange*, English newspapers*, luggage storage, motorised scooter charging and shuttle bus.
- On-site mini-market.
Please note that some of these facilities may incur an extra charge.
Although the Foreign Office currently have placed no restrictions on travel to this destination we recommend when travelling abroad anywhere you check the Foreign Office website for up to date information, this website can be reached on the following link.
We also recommend that you check with you doctor for up to date information regarding any inoculations that might be recommended.
The deposit on this holiday is £200pp and the balance is due 14 weeks before departure.
A low deposit may be available please phone for details.
We do not issue insurance, but you must have travel insurance. If you require a quote please phone Blue Planet on 0800 037 1321.
Please note that due to the high volume of tickets in high season our company ticketing policy is that tickets will be dispatched 7 days prior to departure.
||Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6, Image 7, Image 8, Image 9, Image 10, Image 11, Image 12,
Per person, based on 3 adults sharing
2 adults & 1 child (12 or under)
If you want to book this offer, you can do so with your credit card through our secure server. You must read and agree to our Terms & Conditions before you can book.
If you would like further information or wish to book this offer, please call.