Below are the details of the deal you selected...
||Costa Blanca - 4* Benidorm - family of 4
||1st May 2019 to 15th May 2019
||- all inclusive plus
||polynesian 2 bedroomed lodge
||Magic Natura Animal Waterpark & Polynesian Lodge Resort
||Experience the magic and excitement of Magic Natura, with its extraordinary occupants and white-knuckle waterslides with a stay at the adventurous Magic Natura Animal, Waterpark & Polynesian Lodge Resort. A fascinating journey awaits any budding young zoo keeper and intrepid adventurer. During the day discover your favourite furry, four legged friend or interesting, scaly creature. Then, head to the waterpark - the perfect spot to relax or go wild! Plunge down slides or sit back relax and enjoy the sunshine. The excitement doesn't stop there. With a range of One, Two and Three Bedroom wooden lodges, some complete with a thatched roof and all the mod-cons for a great family holiday - it couldn't get any better!
- Europe's first animal and water-themed resort
- Polynesian-style wooden lodges
- UNLIMITED entry to Terra Natura Animal Park & Aqua Natura Waterpark
- Located in the Terra Natura Animal Park
- Fun for all the family
Aqua Natura Waterpark:
Cool off with unlimited access to the awesome Aqua Natura waterpark! Experience zero gravity on the fearsome 'La Cresta' waterslide, ride the powerful currents of the wave pool or let the kids enjoy the wacky water playground.
Terra Natura Animal Park:
Terra Natura's 'zooimmersion' concept means you can come face-to-face with over 1,500 animals, without bars or barriers blocking your view. Even better, you'll have unlimited entrance to the grounds, giving you the thrilling experience of seeing tigers, rhinos and elephants up close.
- Flat screen television
- Safety deposit box*
- Coffee making facilities
- Bathroom containing a shower.
- Air conditioning.
- Daily room cleaning service and towel change
Transfers are included in the cost of this offer.
Inflight meals are not included in the cost of this offer snacks are available to buy onboard the aircraft.
Please note the luggage allowance on this offer is 22kg per person plus 10kg hand luggage.
||- Italia Natura
A la carte. Serves Italian cuisine for dinner with show cooking. Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn.
- Tangaloa International Meat Restaurant
A la carte. Serves international cuisine for dinner with show cooking. Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn.
- Tuvalu Restaurant
Buffet. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Show cooking at lunch. Kids buffet available. Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn.
- Tuvalu 2 Restaurant
Buffet. Serves dinner and snacks. Show cooking at lunch. Kids buffet available. Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn.
- Bora Bora Lounge Terrace
Lounge bar located on the roof terrace. Adults only. (Open between 15 May and 31 Oct, between 8.00pm and 12.00am, depending on occupancy). Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn.
- La Pagoda Taman Ayun
Pool bar (open between 8.30am and 11.59pm).
- La Palapa
Cocktail bar (open between 8.00am and 11.59pm).
Pool bar (open between 11.00am and 6.00pm, depending on occupancy). Serves food.
Pool bar (open between 27 Apr and 31 Oct, between 8.30am and 12.00am, depending on occupancy).
Bar located on the terrace (open between 8.30pm and 12.00am, depending on occupancy).
- 3 outdoor pools including pool with children's section (freshwater).
- Outdoor freshwater pool. Sunbathing area with sunbeds and parasols. Towels (refundable deposit).
- Outdoor freshwater pool with whirlpool. Sunbathing area with sunbeds, Balinese beds and parasols. Towels (refundable deposit).
- Outdoor freshwater pool with tipping water bucket, jets, children's section and whirlpool. Sunbathing area with sunbeds, hammocks, Balinese beds and parasols. Towels (refundable deposit).
- Air conditioned gym with cardio fitness training equipment (min age 18yrs).
- Aqua aerobics, basketball, darts, football and volleyball.
- Daily daytime entertainment including arts and crafts, small team games, team sports and water-based activities.
- Daily evening entertainment including bingo, mini-disco and professional shows.
- 2 restaurants with kid's buffets
- Games Experience Room (0-16yrs) - games consoles.
- Children's club (4-16yrs) - arts and crafts (open between 11.00am and 7.00pm).
Equipment for hire includes wheelchair*. Services available include concierge service and luggage storage.
- On-site mini-market.
Please note some facilities may incur a local charge.
Although the Foreign Office currently have placed no restrictions on travel to this destination we recommend when travelling abroad anywhere you check the Foreign Office website for up to date information, this website can be reached on the following link.
We also recommend that you check with you doctor for up to date information regarding any inoculations that might be recommended.
The deposit on this holiday is £60 per person and the balance is due 14 weeks before departure
A low deposit may be available please call for details, subject to booking conditions.
We do not issue insurance, but you must have travel insurance. If you require a quote please phone Blue Planet on 0800 037 1321.
Please note that due to the high volume of tickets in high season our company ticketing policy is that tickets will be dispatched 7 days prior to departure.
||Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6, Image 7, Image 8, Image 9, Image 10, Image 11, Image 12,
Per person, based on 4 adults sharing
2 adults & 2 children (15 or under)
If you want to book this offer, you can do so with your credit card through our secure server. You must read and agree to our Terms & Conditions before you can book.
If you would like further information or wish to book this offer, please call.