Below are the details of the deal you selected...
||Alaska on board Celebrity Solstice
|Dates / Times:
||Departing 7th May 2019
Returning 17th May 2019
||- full board
||The ship that inspired our celebrated Solstice Class and one of the most decorated ships in our fleet, Celebrity Solstice is rich in luxurious design and exciting new experiences. Sail to Australia, New Zealand, Alaska and Hawaii aboard a ship that is a destination in itself.
Celebrity Solstice was the first of our ships to feature the unique Lawn Club – half an acre of grass on the top deck, where a casual country club atmosphere is the norm. Embrace your competitive side with a range of games in the sunshine.
When your appetite is well and truly worked up, head to one of our specialty restaurants. At Silk Harvest, go on a culinary journey through the authentic flavours of Asia in a friendly and laidback atmosphere. Finish the perfect day with a delicious cocktail in one of our sophisticated bars.
The cruise itinerary includes:
• Return flights from Edinburgh
• 3 nights at 4* Coast Coal Harbour Hotel, Vancouver
• 7 night cruise on board Celebrity Solstice
Ports of Call: Vancouver, Canada - Ketchikan, USA - Endicott Arm & Dawes Glacier, USA - Juneau, USA - Skagway, USA - Inside Passage (scenic cruising) - Victoria, Canada - Seattle, USA
• FREE Drinks Package on Oceanview Staterooms and above
• FREE Upgrade from Oceanview to Balcony Stateroom
Available dates between May-Sep 19 & May 20
Oceanview from £2099
Balcony from £2089
Concierge from £2229pp
||ALL INCLUDED IN YOUR SOLSTICE CLASS CRUISE FARE:
- ACCOMMODATION: A huge range of superbly appointed suite, family, and stateroom choices, with at least 75% having their own private balcony.
- AWARD-WINNING CUISINE: Main Dining Room with a nightly changing menu, plus an internationally flavoured selection of cafés, bistros and grills, as well as room service.*
- LAWN CLUB & POOLS: Jacuzzis, outdoor pools, indoor adults-only Solarium, and half an acre of real grass lawn on the top deck for games and concerts.
- FITNESS CENTRE & CLASSES: Ultra-modern facilities with the latest high tech equipment, offering a holistic range of instructor-led wellness classes.*
- ENTERTAINMENT: From Broadway-style theatre to cutting-edge circus shows, comedy, magic, dance and live music - the best entertainment at sea.
- CHILDRENS' CLUBS: Four different age groups of fun-filled activities, Xbox games and more, supervised by experienced by experienced youth staff members.
- PORT IMMERSION: Onboard Destination Concierge for advice and bookings, interactive TV shore excursion programming and talks by destination experts.
Please note that some of these facilities may incur an extra charge.
Although the Foreign Office currently have placed no restrictions on travel to this destination we recommend when travelling abroad anywhere you check the Foreign Office website for up to date information, this website can be reached on the following link.
We also recommend that you check with you doctor for up to date information regarding any inoculations that might be recommended.
The deposit on this holiday is £200pp and the balance is due 14 weeks before departure.
A low deposit may be available please phone for details.
We do not issue insurance, but you must have travel insurance. If you require a quote please phone Blue Planet on 0800 037 1321.
Please note that due to the high volume of tickets in high season our company ticketing policy is that tickets will be dispatched 7 days prior to departure
||Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6,
Per person, based on 2 adults sharing
If you want to book this offer, you can do so with your credit card through our secure server. You must read and agree to our Terms & Conditions before you can book.
If you would like further information or wish to book this offer, please call.